Our store and production facility in Charlottesville allows us to offer a variety of new services and products to our Charlottesville customers. Aside from the addition of seating, specialty coffees, and fabulous house-baked chocolate pastry, we can now host a variety of events for groups of different sizes and interests.
Try Our Charlottesville Dessert Café
- Freshly baked Pastries, Cakes, Cookies and Brownies
- Specialty Coffees and Hot Chocolate
- Plenty of convenient parking, seating and WiFi
- Birthday Parties
- Wine or Beer and Chocolate Tastings
- Private chocolate making classes
- Group facility tours and tastings
Our private event space accommodates up to 10-12 people.
- Minimum Food and Beverage Charge $75
- Pastry, Coffee, Wine and Beer a la carte
- Self-serve non-alcoholic beverages, including Drip Coffee, Bottled Water, Milk, Juice. $2.50pp.
- After hours’ service $25/hr/employee
Private Tour $20pp.
-Includes: Guided tour of facility, discussion of chocolate making and history of Gearharts, chocolate tasting, and a take-away box of chocolates.
Minimum of 6 people(8 after operating hours.)
Chocolatier guided demo (add-on to tour) $75
- Includes hands -on or hands-off truffle rolling class, or Kid’s Dipping Party.
All private function guests enjoy a 10% discount on retail purchases at the time of the event. $75 deposit on booking: balance due at the end of the event.
For more information, or to book a private function at Gearharts Fine Chocolates, please call 434/972-9100.