Pod and Vine
A trio of artisanal chocolates crafted with premium Virginia wines and our signature dark chocolate blend.
- Barboursville Vineyards Cabernet Franc and damson plum preserves
- Jefferson Vineyards Petit Verdot, raspberry jam, currants and a hint of black pepper
- King Family Vineyards "Seven" (Port-style) with hazelnuts and vanilla
12 pieces total (4 of each flavor above) packaged in a gift box, 6 oz. Gluten-free
Dark Chocolate( Cocoa Liquor, Sugar*, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin*, Natural Vanilla), Milk Chocolate ( Cane Sugar*, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Liquor, Soy Lecithin*, Natural Vanilla), Wine, Hazelnuts, Currants, Raspberries, Honey, Plums, Sugar* and Other Natural Flavors. *Non-GMO
Contains: Milk, Soy, Hazelnuts
Manufactured in a facility that also processes Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Gluten, Sesame, Egg, Wheat, Soy, Milk.
-FLAT-RATE $12.50 SHIPPING on orders of $20-74.99, nationwide!
-FREE SHIPPING on orders of $75 or more, nationwide!
- All products are packed and shipped with FedEx from our production facility in Charlottesville, Virginia.
- We ship all products to arrive within two days of carrier pick-up because of the delicacy of chocolate. If it won't be delivered by Friday, we will ship it on the following week so that your chocolates don't spend the weekend on the back of a truck.
- We use insulated packaging and gel packs to ship to warm weather locations. We ship nationwide, year-round.
- We do not ship internationally or to PO Boxes.
- Holidays are very busy for chocolatiers! Please place holiday orders well in advance and let us know when you would like for the package to be received in the comment section of the check-out page.
- Please verify your shipping addresses!
- Once your order is shipped, you will receive an email with tracking info from the carrier.
- We ship "No signature required", so it is always best to send to an address where someone will be available to receive the box, such as a business address. The drivers may choose to hold the package for re-delivery, if they do not feel that it is secure. We cannot be held responsible for packages that are lost, stolen, or damaged after they are delivered by the carrier.
- Shipping times do not take adverse weather into consideration. This may cause delays from the carrier for which we cannot be held responsible.
- Orders received by 11:00 am will generally be shipped out the same day.
- If you have any questions, concerns, or would like to make special shipping arrangements such as Saturday Delivery, please give us a call at 800/625-0595.